Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, PROMOCIONES LLADERO, S.A., as the Data Controller, draws your attention to the following information:
· Company name: PROMOCIONES LLADERO, S.A.
· Tax identification number (NIF): A83284018
· Registered office: C/ Pedro i Pons, No. 9-11, 6th 2nd, 08034, Barcelona
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Telephone: 937688931
We process the details and information data subjects share with us in order to:
1. Manage the use of the functionalities made available through the Website, including replies to requests and / or enquiries made.
The data processed for this purpose will be stored as long as the contractual and / or business relationship between you and PROMOCIONES LLADERO, S.A. is maintained. In the event that the requests you make do not maintain a contractual relationship, the data will be kept until the request has been resolved.
2. Keep you posted about the services offered by PROMOCIONES LLADERO, S.A., through email or equivalent electronic means of communication, provided that you have given your consent by checking the relevant box.
3. If you submit your CV to our company electronically and / or through a website form, your data will be processed confidentially and for the sole purpose of dealing with your application. Your data will be transferred in encrypted form. In the event of any changes in your details, please notify us in writing as soon as possible so that we can keep your data properly updated.
The legal basis for processing your data is the execution of contractual and / or business obligations.
Your data will be kept no longer than necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, unless there is a legal obligation.
No data will be shared with third parties, except owing to legal obligation or with the express consent of the data subject.
No international data transfers are made to third countries outside the European Union.
Data subjects are entitled to withdraw consent at any time. For your information, you can also exercise your rights of access, rectification and erasure (Right to be forgotten), restriction, portability and objection, by writing to C / Pedro i Pons, No. 9-11, 6th 2nd, 08034, Barcelona, or by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Data subjects are also advised that they may revoke their consent to the sending of commercial communications by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data subjects can file a complaint with the relevant supervisory data protection authority, which is currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), through its electronic office: www.sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web, or by writing to C/Jorge Juan No. 6 – 28001 MADRID.
As regards the forms on the website, Users have to fill in those marked ‘required’. Not completing the required personal data or doing so partially may mean that PROMOCIONES LLADERO, S.A. cannot meet your requests and, consequently, PROMOCIONES LLADERO, S.A. will be held harmless from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of the services requested.
Any personal data that Users share with PROMOCIONES LLADERO, S.A. have to be current so that the information in the records is up-to-date and error free. Users will be liable for the veracity of the data provided.
PROMOCIONES LLADERO, S.A. wishes to inform you that the processing of personal data is carried out at all times in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection and information society services.
PROMOCIONES LLADERO, S.A. has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures that guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing and / or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, all in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.