Depending on the time they remain activated, cookies can be divided into session or persistent cookies:
• Session cookies: the data gathered and stored by these cookies are collected while you browse around the web page, and are deleted when the browser is closed. They are usually used to store information that it is of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by you on a single occasion.
• Persistent cookies: these cookies are used to keep data stored in your terminal for a specific period of time, thus making it easier to control your chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters whenever you visit the website.
In addition, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can also be classified as first or third party:
• First-party cookies: these cookies are sent to your terminal device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from where the service you requested is provided.
• Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to your terminal device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
As regards their purpose, cookies can be:
• Technical cookies: these cookies allow the control of traffic and data sharing.
• Personalisation cookies: these cookies allow you to access the service with your own previously collected features (browser, language, etc.).
• Analytics cookies: these cookies allow their controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of website users and to create a user profile.
• Advertising cookies: these cookies collect data on the management of advertising spaces.
In order to offer you the best service and to facilitate use, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors and their frequency of use are analyzed. To this end, Promociones Lladero S.A. uses the statistical information prepared by the Internet Service Provider.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device by changing the settings of the browser options on your computer. Please read your browser’s help section carefully to learn more about how to activate the private browsing mode or unblock certain cookies.